Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lasers, Lights, Music


To all of you who attended the music festivities out at Coachella, I hope you had a stellar time.  The Sahara tent, once again, rocked my socks off and the Outdoor stage played some of my choice bands this time around. Some of my favorites included: Aeroplane, La Roux, Vampire Weekend (awesome live, totally IMPRESSED!), Hot Chip, The xx, David Guetta, Tiesto, and Edward Sharpe... I was totally bummed I missed the Sunday set but on the flip side Miike Snow will be gracing us with his talent June 1st at the Glass House.

Fashion this year was a wide range, per usual. Seemed like unicorn horns were the trend this time around and the Indian head dress made another come back this year - people love their feather.  On the contrary,  flowy dresses, oversized bohemian tops, daisy dukes and lots of strappy sandals were a must this year. Get these looks at stores such as: Planet Blue and American Rag.
See Above: Jade Castrinos (Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zeros). Below: Kate Bosworth

1 comment: